So excited to have our first international guest Jessica Garbarino on The Savings Squad Podcast.
Jessica shares how she paid off $56,000 USD of debt (that’s about $80k Australian) in just a few years.
We cover lots in this episode including:
- How Jessica regained motivation when she went off track
- How she was able to curb her impulse spending
- What she wishes she did differently
- How Jessica used the debt snowball method and why it worked for her
- The best money advice Jessica has ever received
You can connect further with Jessica on any of the below:
Heres the Dave Ramsey debt snowball method Jessica used
The information (including taxation) provided in this blog is general in nature and does not consider your individual circumstances or needs. Do not act until you seek professional advice and consider the Product Disclosure Statement. The author, Adele Martin, is a Certified Financial Planner at Firefly Wealth which is an Authorised Representative of RI Advice Group ABN 23 001 774 125 AFSL 238429. The views expressed in the blog are solely those of the author, they are not reflective or indicative of RI licensees’ position and are not attributed to RI Advice Group. They cannot be reproduced in any form without the written consent of the author.